Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Woohoo and Nanolyser

So another few thousand and I'll be at 40K! Clocked in at 37,269 tonight. The story is finally moving along... I'd really like to keep going, but sleep is calling.

And! Here's a nifty little tool called Nanolyser, which figures out personal charts and stats and tells you what you need to write each day to get back on schedule. It fills me with nerdy fascination. Here's a link to my Nanolyser chart. Kind of handy for the visual learner in me.

That's it, really. I think what helped my spurt of productivity was
(1) I was off today (vacation from now til the end of NaNo... yay!)
(2) I got a jump start on the wordcount by immediately starting my computer and banging out a thousand words as soon as I woke up this morning
and (3) the deadline looms big and scary before me.

Okay. Right. Time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment